Point Of Sale System Software in Kampala – Uganda
Point of sale systems for small businesses In Uganda
Are you looking for the best Best Point of Sale System (Pos System) in Uganda? Look no further as we have the best point of sale software for small businesses in Kampala- Uganda. We have both a web-based point of sales system and a desktop application system. We provide both hardware and software as per your need. Our Point of sales system can be used in various businesses like supermarkets, Pharmacy, Hardware, Retail and Wholesale Shops, etc.
Why Chose our Point Of sales (WizaPOS) systems?
- With our application, you are assured to save the time-consuming process of bookkeeping accounting and inventory information.
- Also, you will have all the required information for a detailed analysis of your business.
- Support all payments method Mobile Money, Cash, Credit, Cheque, and many more.
- Support all hardware like Cash Drawer, Barcode Scanner, Thermal Printer, ESD machine for V.A.T signature, Credit Card reader, etc.
- For the web-based application, we have the app version available at a very affordable cost.
- SMS functionality where every time a sales or payment is made a copy of the message is sent to the customer, owner, and accountant. So this helps in accountability and reduce loophole where your salespeople can steal from.
Point of Sale System Hardware systems (POS Systems)
Below are the most common physical components required to get your (Pos System) up and running: –
Screen /Monitor: This displays the product database. And enables other functionalities, such as employee clock-in and viewing sales reports.
Barcode scanner: This is used to automate the checkout process. This gadget pulls product info and adds it to the checkout total. Most of the time they are integrated with inventory management systems. So that they can automatically adjust stock levels.
Credit card reader: With the advent of the EMV payment standards, secure and EMV-compliant credit card readers are a must-have. With the current Data Protection Act in existence in Uganda, you need to have secure systems to avoid any legal tussles and also be compliant.
Receipt printer: Email and text receipts may be gaining popularity, but paper receipts remain essential for providing customers with a quick snapshot of their purchase or returns.
Cash drawer: Even when the future for the Cash drawer seems bleak, cash is still king. Thus, you need a secure place to store cash for all transactions.
Prices For Hardware differs based on the current dollar rate.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE DETAILS (POS System/Software): +256 755 222 039 / firstname.lastname@example.org